Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Everything Girls "Ultimate Sleepover Party" book review























Good Morning,

I recently received this book, and my eldest daughter jumped all over it.  So I asked her for a review.

As a parent, the book is full of fantastic ideas for those who LOVE them based parties.  I rate this book a 10+.  It is affordable, the ideas are doable and it also makes a good birthday gift item.

Here is what my 10 year old had to say about it.

"This book has a lot of great ideas for girls ages 6 and up. It is always a good idea to use it when your planing a sleepover with a bud or for a birthday party.

I recently went to a friends house and we did a party game on page 79.  It was part of the Food Fest Sleepover section.You had to take stuff out of the fridge, and put it on the table. All you can use to make a food dish is the stuff you took out and put on the table.  Whoever had the best dish won.

It's a great thing to use when you and your friend are bored.you take an idea from the book and do it if you have the materials.

Thank you for listening to my opinion and hope you will get the book from a store near you!

Sincerely, Karlye "