Monday, August 4, 2014

Sunshiny Day

Good Morning,

Here is my bright Sunshiny card made using Eat Cake Graphics Stamps.  
Stamps Used;

This card was purposely left without sentiment.  I like having cards in my collection that can be used for a variety of occasions. I started this card by picking out the orange cardstock, then the patterned paper.  I colored the cute stamps accordingly and the rest just all seemed to fall into place.
Fairy Blossom and Ms. Sunshine happen to be 2 of my favorite stamps at the moment.

So, what are your plans for August?  What projects are you working on?  I am thinking of offering up some blog candy, what kind of things do you all like to see when someone is offering up blog candy?

Well, you will be seeing more posts soon, so until then,
Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are;