Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Sweet!

Hello!

I am quite excited to show you what I have created with my new SunnyCDolls rubber stamps. I found her art on Etsy HERE  and it was just so different.  This one is called "I'm licked".  I adore the little skully stamps on the right side too.

I am trying to draw as of late, and Sunny Carvalho's work is inspiring.  I am always impressed with woman who find their own way of drawing and creating art.  Something to aspire to for sure.

This creation was all about trying a new technique. I used colored ink to stamp the image (instead of my bold black ink).  I then proceeded to color it in with my pencils, and blended it in with Gamsol.  It really gives it a watercolor look don't you think?

Who inspires you?  Be sure to leave me a link, I always love being introduced to new artists.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are:
SisterActCardChallenge #64: Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss Challenge #243 : Bling
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #117: Summertime