Sunday, July 13, 2014

She Stole my Heart


Hello,

Happy Sunday.  It is raining, and I have to say I am a bit relieved.  The kids have friends over, and that means time to clean, craft, spend time with the husband!

Here is another card made with the amazing SunnyCDolls rubber stamps.  Did you know she also makes prints that are available in her Etsy store?  I have framed 2 of her postcards and they are up in my art room.  Inspiration at it's finest!

I used a light yellow and orange ink as my main inking stamp for the image.  I then went about using my pencils and gamsol.  I am LOVING the way they are turning out.  Soft and subtle.

What are you up to today?  Please leave me a message.  I love hearing all about what you are doing.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are;
Sister Act Card Challenge #65: Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #118: It's all about the girls
Fantastic Tuesday Challenge #43: Anything Goes