Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Excuse me, the bird feeder is empty

Good Afternoon,

When I created this card, I had Sheena in mind, she has a backyard full of critters, and she posts pictures of them all the time.  I can just see one of you furry pals at the window, asking for food!  I gifted this to her as well.  

After having made the card, my eldest announces to me that squirrels do not eat out of bird feeders.  Not 30 minutes later, on our way out, did we find a huge black squirrel trying to get into our homemade milk carton bird feeder.

7034-I Bunch of Grass

I enjoyed coloring this card.  The techniques I used were masking (for the grass and the squirrel) and decoupage.  I have the top portion of the squirrel popped out.  The rest was gluing, coloring, blending etc.

Have a fantastic day!
Do any of you get critters other than birds in your feeders?  If so, what kinds.

Keep Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #38: Summer
Sister Act Card Challenge #59: Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #115: Outdoors