Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Guy

Good Morning,

Here is my adorable Smile  stamp that my darling husband bought me a few years ago for Christmas.  It is a Stampotique Originals Stamp.  I adore the quirky, not so "normal" images they have by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney.

This was an easy peasy card to make.  I took out my Scenic Route paper, and cropped them to fit a 4 x 4 card.

Smile was colored with my prismacolor pencils.  To finish it off I added the American Crafts letters, some bling, and the Happy Anniversary stickers.  Yup, this one was for my darling husband on our anniversary.

Stampotique currently has a New Release Blog Hop going on.  The images are stunning, I urge you to drop by.  You can find the start of the Blog Hop HERE.

Have a Krafty Day Peeps!

Hugs
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are:

Sister Act Card Challenge #52: Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Patterned Paper