Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I believe in Fairies!


Good Morning!


I am officially a year older this month, but I have to say 
"I still believe in Fairies".

Today I am going to show you another of my Eat Cake Graphics cards.

Eat Cake Graphics stamps used:

This is a very layered card, and after cutting my layers and punching out the edges, I stamped the flower image on top of pattern paper. You can see the pattern on the paper showing through the flowers.  It was a spur of the moment idea, and I rather like the way it turned out.   

I continued to stamp, color and cut out Fairy Nuff, doing the same for some of the flowers, which were then added to bring more dimension to the card. 

To me this is a magical card. My girls LOVE fairies, and they always ask me if I believe in them.  
I always answer
 “If I don’t believe in fairies, then it's like not believing in magic, and what is life without a little magic?”

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S I am entering this into the following challenges;
Sister Act Card Challenge #53 - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #32 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew Challenge #60 - Something Girly