Thursday, April 10, 2014

For my Man

Hello,

As you guys have seen, the majority of my crafts tend to be on the feminine side.  So today I thought I would show you the card I made for my much loved husband.

I really had fun with this one. Adding layers, embellishments and bling. No Coloring!

The sentiment fits him perfectly as he is fun loving and has read many Dr. Seuss books. Not only as a child, but with his darling daughters as well.  We love to be silly in this house!

Without my husband, I would not be the strong, fun-loving, caring person I am today.  He makes me strive to be a better person.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are:
Fan-tastic Tuesdays: anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #51
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes