Friday, April 25, 2014

Fairy House
























Good Morning!
Here is my next Eat Cake Graphics creation.

It is Friday, and I am really excited to share this with you.   Every once in a while, more so as of late, I come up with an idea, and I am able to bring that idea into reality.  My Fairy House is one of those, and I am in love with it. It is a nice feeling to actually look at something I have made and not pick it apart!

I had previously made a birdhouse, so my template was similar. I used the mini milk carton die for the base of the house and then cut a rectangular piece, trimmed the edges and folded it for the roof. 

Before assembling the two, I stamped the flowers on them, and then colored them in with my pencils. The kraft paper really makes the colors POP!

Next came assembling the milk carton, making a door with an oval punch, and putting some die cut twigs and charms on the front.

To tie it all together I mounted Fairy Nuff on the roof using a index card stick pin.  She is removable, as is the roof so you can hide many hidden fairy treasures in the box!  To secure the roof I used a mini clip.

Eat Cake Graphics stamps used:

P.S.Challenges I am going to enter this into are;
Creative Card Crew Challenge #60: Something Girly
Totally Gorjuss Challenge#232: Die Cuts and Punches