Monday, March 24, 2014

So glad we're friends

Hello Bloggers!

How are you today?  I certainly hope Spring decides to visit Ottawa soon.  It is really affecting the moods of my family.  We are all ready for some warmth.

In the meantime,  here is my second post for Eat Cake Graphics. 

Easter is coming up, and I just had to use these two adorable pals (Carrot Top and Thurston the bear) to create a bright and fresh looking card.  Thurston even took out his Easter Ears, to celebrate.

The Eat Cake Graphic stamps used were;
4008-G Thurston ponders with his hand on his chin
5037-F Carrot Top (bunny)
7043-B Just a carrot
8091-J Bunny ears (set of 2)

This card was made from left over scraps in my "collection of many things that will eventually be used" box. I have a hard time throwing pretty things out.

Hope to hear your thoughts on this card.  I love hearing about what you liked and did not like about my creations.  Art is in the eye of the beholder, and we all see things so very differently.

Until next time,
Keep Krafting!

Hugs,
Tanya