Wednesday, March 19, 2014

As long as they still had their hats.....

Hello ladies!

This is my very first post on the Eat Cake Graphics Design Team.  I hope you will keep watching as the rest of the design team will be showcased over the next several months.  Including more of my creations.

I hope you will drop by the Eat Cake Graphics Blog, so many of her fabulous stamps have been shown, and the ideas are endless!

The stamps I used are;

4008-G Thurston ponders with his hand on his chin
5037-F Carrot Top (bunny)
7028-E Cloud
8165-D Still had their hats
9003-B Party hat with stripes

The sentiment put a smile on my face, and I can't help but finish the quote with ".....the party was in full swing."

What does this sentiment make you think of?  By all means, please leave me a message, even if it is to say hello.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Hugs
Tanya