Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Happy 6th Birthday to my Jimmer Jam! My baby turned 6 yesterday. She is full of happiness, and overnight, she looks older, is reading French books to me, and just one happy girl.

 She is going through a phase where she is just OVERLY cuddly, and it reminds me of when she was just a baby. I carried her in a sling so that I could keep up with her older sister. She still likes to listen to my heart when I read her a story at night.

 Tomorrow is her party at Build-a-Bear. She is having 6 friends make Teddy Bears with her. They pick out a bear, pick out a heart, say something happy and make a wish while holding the heart, then put it in their bear, stuff them and then fill out adoption papers. Such fun! Jayme will be in heaven, as she ADORES stuffed animals.

 This is her card,the same image used for her invitations. I try to incorporate her card every year with the invitations, and then put them in a memory box for her.

 Have a wonderful weekend!
 Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Pile it On: Add some Metal (stick pin and charm)
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Bling it with Ribbon
DYSU Challenge: Four legged friends