Monday, January 16, 2012

Playing in the Sugar Bowl


Hi Guys,

The sugar bowl had an interesting sketch this week, so I thought I would give it a go. The theme is Birthdays, and since my daughter has 2 this month it was a perfect time to get a card made for her to bring along.

This is one of the adorable Sugar Nellie Stamps I purchased in 2010. Yup, and I finally got to ink her up. I am taking it slow this year, taking the time to enjoy the process and enjoying getting back to using my Copic markers. I do want to point out the fab charm, if you ever get a chance, be sure to check out Nicole de Bruin's charms on ETSY. They are superb!

It is starting to snow outside, and I must go pick up my girls, they are going to be so excited about the snow. More tobogganing, or "bogganing" as my 5 year old likes to call it.

Happy Monday,
Hugs,
Tanya