Monday, December 5, 2011

A Blast From The Past














Materials Used
Paper: PWCO’s August 2011 PaperCard kit
Y23, Y26, Y32
Good Morning,

For the next couple of weeks I will be showcasing some of the previous month’s PWCO PaperCard Kits.  Hence the title “A Blast From The Past”.

I needed some masculine paper for my husbands anniversary card (we celebrated 9 years on November 30th), and while perusing through the August 2011 PWCO PaperCard kit, I found these delicious papers.  Since each kit comes with matching embellishments, the card came together quite easily.

I chose Lucas the Lion from the Safari Friends stamp set,  and inside the card I used the Safari Friends ” I am wild about you” sentiment stamp.  My husband loved the card, he is one of my biggest fans, and for that I love him even more.

Happy Monday,
Hugs,
Tanya