Sunday, November 20, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday








Materials Used
Y35, G05, G09, R17, R29, B00, E41

Good Morning,

Here with my ABAC Sunday Creation for PaperWorks Co.  It is crunch time, trying to figure out who wants what for Christmas and the holiday Season.  So I thought about making my family wish lists.  They can fill these out, keep the pretty envelope and send back the wish list.  Then off I go to the mall!
 
This project was easy, I took out an envelope, sealed it and snipped off the top, using a circle punch to take a nick out of the front.  I then went about decorating the outside.  This PWCO- Oh Christmas Tree stamp is just darling! I then made a tag for the inside.

Enjoy your Sunday.  Happy Krafting, and just out of curiosity, leave me a comment about how you are preparing for your family Holidays?

Hugs,
Tanya
 
Challenges this qualifies for are: