Sunday, November 6, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday



Materials Used
Y35, Y38, YR68, YG13, E25, B41 R37

Good Morning,

Here is my PaperWorks Co ABAC creation. I used a mini milk carton treat box and turned it into a bird house. An idea I found HERE. 

I stamped out PWCO's Tweetheart stamp and punched out the birds with my circle punch.  I then took an acrylic butterfly and traced it onto the remainder of the Tweetheart image to make the butterfly.  I am so used to using an image as is, that it was a really neat experience to transform 1 image into 2 very separate things.  I like the way it turned out.  So do my girls,  I have to make another one as each of them want this one.

Happy Sunday, I hope I have left you inspired.
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Freshly Brewed: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Card Making Mamas: Cut it Out
All Sorts: Anything But Square