Sunday, October 30, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday




Good Morning,

Here is my PaperWorks Co. Anything But A Card (ABAC) creation. It is an ODE to Halloween/Fall. This cute pumpkin was inspired by this post HERE.  Thanks Becky for the Inspiration!

To add my own twist to it, I stamped the adorable PWCO  The Perfect Pumpkin image on the front, and used it's matching sentiment for the leaf.  This pumpkin does open when the tulle is removed, so sweet treats can be put inside.  I am gifting this to my DH, who always provides feedback and supports my crafty endeavors.  Thanks James!

Happy Sunday!  Today is my girls "Play Date" day.  So I will have 4 kiddos running around having fun.  We then have to get the pumpkins carved.  We have been informed that one has to be a vampire, and the other a skeleton.   Yes we are pumpkin geeks, but we always end up having the trick-or-treaters commenting on how super they look.  I may not be one to dress up, but I sure do like the carving of the pumpkins, so I am not completely anti-Halloween.

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Crafty Creations: Use leaves ( I made my own for the sentiment) and fall palette
Heart Song Inspiration: Harvest
Speedy The Cat's Friend: use your scraps (the leaf was made with scrap paper)
Come and Get It: Anything Goes