Sunday, October 23, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday

Materials Used

B41, G21,Y19,YR65,V15,V17
Good Morning,

Here is my Anything But A Card Sunday Creation for PaperWorks Co. This week I have chosen to create a lip balm holder. An idea I found HERE. My daughter needed an extra something for her friends sister who is turning 4 this month. I have been eyeing Harriet the Hippo for sometime, and I finally get to use her. I just adore the matching Safari Friends Sentiment Stamp set, and this one just cracks me up! Harriet is sure to bring a smile to the birthday girls face, and what girl doesn't like sweet smelling lip balm.
Here is a top view of the lip balm all nestled into the fancy fold, and when you open it up, it reveals a splash of color, and the lip balm inside. I certainly hope this gets you in the mood to create some ABAC creations of your very own.  Be sure to let me know if it does.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Birthday Sundaes: purple green white black
Shelly's Images: Show us what you got