Friday, September 23, 2011

PWCO Recipe Friday



















Good Morning,

It is Friday, and that means we have a new PWCO Recipe Challenge for you. This week on the PaperWorks Co. blog, our challenge is a photo inspirational challenge. Take a look at this beauty, are you inspired?
Please play along ladies, all you have to do is use the inspiration the photo creates and turn it into a project. You can play along without using a PWCO stamp, however if you do chose to use a PaperWorks Co stamp you will get an extra ballot at the end of the month.

I chose to use the PWCO Abigail C- He loves me stamp for my image.  I picked out my papers based on the leaves, and picked up on the green tones more than the orange.  I incorporated the oranges in my matting however my card is by no means as bright as the gorgeous photo.  But theme wise, I think I managed well.

I am eager to see what you all create.  Happy Krafting!

Hugs,
Tanya
Challenges this qualifies for are:
Tuesday Throwdown: Fall
Delightful Challenges: Fall
Paper Pretties: Fall
Stamptacular Sunday: Just Saying
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Autumn
Crafty Catz: Autumn
Crafts for Eternity: Fall
Paper Play: Autumn Leaves