Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #86


Good Morning,

Welcome to another "Once Upon A Wednesday" Pixie Cottage Challenge #86. Our theme is MELLOW YELLOW. We have also provided the sketch above for you. Feel free to use both, or split the challenge up. As long as you have fun, it's all good.

I used Hannah on A Swing, a Pixie Cottage stamp available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  I think this is one versatile stamp that is perfect for Summer, Spring or Fall, depending on how you color the leaves in the tree. I trimmed the image up a bit to make it fit on the card, adding clear chunky glitter around it, and continued on to add ribbon, baubles, pearls and pins. This card is my last attempt to hold on to the wonderful sunshine we have been blessed with this summer.  Althought I have to admit, I love the fall season, simply because wearing sweaters and jeans are amongst my favorite thing.  How about you?  What season do you prefer?

Have a wonderful day ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
I Did It: Girly Girls
Stamptacular Sunday: The Sky's The Limit
Stamping Bee's: Use a clip or pin