Friday, September 30, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Friday Challenge


Good Morning,

Welcome to this weeks PWCO Recipe Friday Challenge. Our recipe for you is Child's Play- Make a children's card (sport/toy/child image)and use Primary Colours!

For my entry, I used Zach The Football Player from the PaperWorks Co. Sport Series set. In order to keep the card boyish (meaning not too pretty), I stuck with primary colored cardstock. Too finish the card of, I took out my old school Dymo labeler and added "Fun Times" as my sentiment. All that is left is to find someone to send this too.

Won't you participate ladies? You don't have to use PWCO stamps, although we love it when you do. As long as you follow the recipe, it's all good! Oh, and as a reward for using a PWCO, you will get an extra ballot/extra chance at becoming the winner at the end of the month.

Be sure to check in tomorrow when all the PWCO DT gals have a surprise in store for you. Yup, we will have a little something for you all, in order to celebrate World Card Making Day 2011.

Well, that's it for me.
Happy Friday,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
For Fun Challenges: Show us some warmth (sunny yellow)
Cards For Men: Sports
Heart Song Inspirations: Ribbon and/or tag
Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes
Raise the Bar: Hats Off (his helmet is pretty snazzy)
Crafts 4 Eternity: Anything Goes