Friday, September 9, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Friday Challenge














Photo Inspiration Challenge
Good Morning,

This weeks PaperWorks Co. Recipe Friday is a Photo Inspirational Challenge. Please take a look at the fab fab fab photo above. How can you resist playing along? Oh, and ladies you DO NOT have to use a PWCO image to play along, however when you do your chances at winning doubles!

I recently acquired the PWCO Safari Friends set, along with the  matching sentiments, and the photo above reminds me a bit of the costumes from The Lion King.  So......Out came Lucas the Lion with his "I'm not lion, I think your great!" sentiment.  I chose my papers because the brown, golden yellow and turquoise really stood out in this photo.  I cut 6 squares and sewed them together, trying to mimic the fabric, the circle die was inspired by the round handles, and the gold button on the right was added and inspired by the gold token on the purse above.  The total shape of the card is self explanatory, or so I think.  I did not get to incorporate the blues, nor the greens in my card, but a photo inspirational challenge is just that, you take what inspires you, and you go with it.

Hopefully I have inspired you to play along.  Happy Friday!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Craft Us Crazy: Autumn Colors
Fresh Brewed Blog: Something New (my new PWCO stamps)
PaperTake Weekly: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations: Anything but Square
Stamp With Fun: Autumn
The Little Red Wagon: Die cuts
Stamp Something: Anything Goes
The Poodles Parlour: Animal Antics