Wednesday, September 28, 2011

PaperWorks Co. 100th Sketch Challenge


Good Morning,

Welcome to our PaperWorks Co. Wednesday Sketch Challenge. This week we are celebrating our 100th Sketch! Woohoo. I hope you all decide to play along. Remember, using a PWCO doubles your chances of winning, but is not required.  Playing along with this sketch will get you a ballot for the the BIG BLING prize package.

I kept my card pretty simple. Out came my PWCO Safari Friends stamps and I just had to ink up Zoie the Zebra. What I love about this guy is that you don't have to ink him up very much, he is quite striking.  I also have to gush about the co-ordintating Safari Friends sentiment stamps.It is nice to have a variety of sentiments to pick from, that coordinate with the stamps.  I am all about being "matchy matchy' lately.

Did you know that PWCO offers you a discount if you purchase the Safari Friends Bundle?  Yup, now that is super sweet.

Have a great week ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
365 Cards: Triple It sentiment (stamped it out, cut it into 3, mounted it with pop up foam)
Tuesday Throwdown: Thinking of You
One Stitch at A Time: Favorites (at the moment mine are matching stamps and sentiments)
Paper Sundaes: Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin: Anything Goes
Card Making Mama's: Punches
Ooh La La: Punches or Dies
Creatalicious Challenge: Anything Goes