Thursday, September 1, 2011

Having Fun!





















Hello

 I've been playing again, yup, and I really had fun with this one. Is Sammy the Snake not adorable?  Sammy is part of the PaperWorks Co. Jungle Jesters set, and I am quite smitten at the moment.  I took out my Copics and added texture, I then popped up some of the design paper.  I think it makes it look like Sammy is slithering his way through the trees.  The rest is self explanatory, I simply went about adding color, layers, jewels and such.

Well today is Thursday, and that is one day away from the long weekend!   Do any of you have plans?  I think we are headed out to the Perth Fair, for fun, rides, fresh air and Family time. 

Enjoy your day, Happy Krafting, and see you tomorrow with a new PWCO Recipe Friday Challenge.

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Totally Gorjuss: As you like it
Crazy 4 Challenges: Male themed card
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
I Did It: Nature
Sew Many Challenges: Edge punch
Crafty Calendar: Hot Colors
AI Factory: Anything Goes
JellyPark Friends: Punches and dies
Heart Song Inspirations: Anything Goes
Mad For Markers Monthly Challenge: Make a Scene