Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #85



Good Morning,

Welcome back to another Once Upon a Wednesday, Pixie Cottage Challenge.  We are currently on challenge #85, and we are using the fab sketch above.  The theme for this challenge is "Back to School", and again, you can choose the sketch as I have, and/or the theme.

I went back and used one of the Pixie Cottage Bird stamps, found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  I layered it up using 3 ovals.  I saw one of our participants do just that a few weeks back, and decided to give it a go.  Thanks for the inspiration Hazel!

What will you create this week?  I stuck with the sketch, as I could not come up with any ideas for the theme, but I am sure you will be able to. Can't  wait to see your works of art!

Happy Wednesday,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
My Time to Craft: In Full Bloom (Flowers)
I did It: Nature
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes