Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #83



Good Morning,

Welcome to this weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #83. You can choose to use the sketch above, and/or our "Big on Birthdays" theme. Mine is a Birthday Card, but I left the sentiment for the inside, so it is best to say that I at least followed the sketch.

My sister turns 15 this month, and so this card was made specifically for her. I chose Hannah at Fence, a lovely Pixie Cottage stamp.  I can just imagine her on a bright and warm sunny day, looking out into the big blue sky, making birthday wishes.  Just as I hope my sister is doing.  We are taking her out to see The Smurfs (her request), and I am a bit stumped at what else to get her.  Things were much easier when she was younger. She hates getting money, loves getting wrapped presents, so I have to come up with something!

Well I best be going.  I hope you are inspired enough to join us this week.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
The Crafty Pad: Cute and Girly
My Time to Craft: G is for Girl
Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes
Heart and Song Inspirations: Pleated ribbon ( I made my own with paper)