Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #82


Good Morning,

Welcome to another "Once Upon a Wednesday" Pixie Cottage Challenge. We are using the wonderful Sketch above, and the theme for Challenge # 82 is "Say it With Flowers".

I used the Cuddly Cute Pixie Cottage stamp, to go along with the Amazing Friends sentiment. This stamp is available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, and also Heather's Stamping Haven in Ottawa.  The patterned paper was specifically chosen to incorporate the theme.  I really have a hard time inking up flowers, so I cheat. Well it may not be a cheat, but what I do is cut out the flowers on the design paper, and pop them up giving them dimension.  I then use them to embellish the card.  It is a very easy way to co-ordinate your creations  And that is my tip for the day :)

Well I am short on words it seems, but I do hope you all play along.  Summer is certainly the time to be inspired by flowers, so I think it will be easy to incorporate them into your work.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Top Tip Tuesday: flower tip
Raise the Bar: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy: Something Old (the paper), something new (the square brads)
Sentimental Sundays: Flowers
PaperTake Weekly: Grow Your Own