Friday, August 5, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Challenge




















Babies, Buttons and Bows
Good Morning,

For the month of August you will see me participating and creating in the PWCO Recipe Challenges. Corinne and I will be showing you our creations, and then urging you all to play along. Don't be shy, we love having you play along and inspiring us. In order to qualify for a prize though, you must use a PWCO image.

When I read over the recipe I was stumped.  What to do, what to do?  I knew I wanted to make a "Congrats/Baby Boy" card but that was about it. I had the May 2011 PWCO boy themed PWCO papercard kit sitting in front of me, along with my new Cutie Patootie "Frisbee" PWCO stamp, when all of a sudden I had my AHA moment, and the above was created.  The rest was all about adding color and texture with my Copics.  All the embellishments are from that May PWCO papercard kit too, I did not have to search through my stash at all.

It can be that easy ladies.  I am very eager to see what your take on this recipe will be!  Enjoy.

Materials Used
YG05, G03 G07 B00 E15 E17 E18

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya
Challenges this qualifies for are:
Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes for August
ABC Challenge: A is for Auburn