Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just Because.....



Good Morning,

I had some time to play, so I gathered up some items from my stash and did just that. Why you may ask, well "Just Because" I could.  This PWCO Wool Ewe stamp is always so much fun to play with.  I really love popping him/her up.  This time I took my circle punch, and then my scalloped circle punch and used them to create dimensions.  I used my Scor-Pal to create some lines in the pink cardstock, then a bit of washi tape to add a splash of bold color.  The rest was having fun matching the up the colors with my Copics. 

So what have you been up to ladies?  What have you  created "Just Because"?

Have a fabulous Sunday,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
365 Days: 30 minutes or less (this took about 20 minutes)
The Crafty Pad: Cute and Girly (a cute image and Pink)
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
Ellephantastic: Add some layers
Cute Card Thursday: Clean and Simple
Frosted Designs: Animals