Thursday, August 4, 2011

DRAMA QUEEN

Good Evening,

We all know one (or two) we all LOVE or disLIKE em, the ever popular (or not) DRAMA QUEEN.  I was inspired this week by the CPS sketch #229  to create this punning card.  I used PWCO's  Ollie the Octopus
one of the Aqua Amigo's and transformed him into a she.  I then stamped out a crown, added the gems, and finished it off by stamping the sentiments.

I have a sister, that I could technically call a Drama Queen, but it would be in an ever so loving manner, because in my eyes, she ROCKS!  So this will probably go to her, and she will probably laugh, a lot.

Have a good night,  I am experiencing a house with no kiddos or DH tonight.  They are up at the cottage.  It has been over 9 years since I spent an evening alone, boy does it feel odd. No worries though, they come back tomorrow.

Hugs, and happy krafting,
Tanya
MaterialsUsed
YR04, YR07, R14, R17
Challenges this qualifies for are:
Scrap-Creations: Buttons or Bows I went with a bow!
Speedy the Cat's Friend: Anything but ribbon-I used twine