Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #80


Good Morning,

Once Upon a Wednesday over at The Pixie Cottage has a wonderful embossing challenge for you. Having a hard time deciding what to create? Why not try your hand with the sketch below. In order to enter, all you have to do is use the sketch and/or the embossing theme. Just by doing that you qualify to win the weekly prize.
 

My card today uses The Pixie Cottage's South End Girl. She is one of my all time favorites.  I matched her dress up with the red in the design paper instead of paper piecing today. My embossing is minimal, but nevertheless important I suppose.  I have a wonderful box of metal embellishments, and they are silver.  I really felt that gold worked best, so I VersaMarked the metal bit, dipped it in gold embossing powder, heated it up, and VOILA.  I have a nice gold flower embellishment in the lower right hand side of my card. 
Well, that's it for me, a nice short post for today.  I can't wait to see what you create ladies, I am always up for some inspiration.

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
The Crafty Pad: Wet or dry embossing (I wet embossed the silver metal flower with gold embossing powder)
Totally Gorjuss: Punch or die (scallop circle punch and circle punch for the flower in corner)
Paper Cutz: Anything Goes