Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #77

Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage Challenge #77.  This weeks theme is Wet and Wild, and the sketch used is #77, the one above.  Note:  You get to choose whether or not  your creation will be based on the sketch and/or the theme.  Please use your Pixie Cottage stamps, but if you don't have any, feel free to use your own. 

The Pixie Cottage stamp I chose to use this week is Hannah with Umbrella. I don't know about wild, but it sure fit the Wet part of the theme.  Then again, if Hannah is anything like my 2 girls, jumping in the puddles can get a bit wild.  I did change up the sketch just a tad.  I found that my oval in the right lower corner was to overbearing, so I switched it up a bit and added 3 rhinestones.

Be sure to head on over to Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, she has come out with some new digital Pixie Cottage stamps, and she has started up a Monthly Copic Club.  Lot's of newness for the Summer I tell ya!

Have a fantabulous Wednesday ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
PaperTake Weekly: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes