Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Sketch 88

Good Morning,

July is certainly proving to be busy, hence I am staying out of trouble. Somewhat ;) PaperWorks Co. is currently on Sketch Challenge #88, and the team has some news for you. Be sure to head over today and read all about it.

What I can share with you is that from this sketch challenge forth, anyone participating in the challenges will have to use a PWCO stamp. So today, for a limited time, if you head over to PWCO, you will be given the lovely digital frame image to download. How nice is that!!!! A gift on this fine Wednesday morning.

For my creation, I rotated the sketch. This Get Well Abby stamp reminds me of a game we use to play in the school yard. Do you remember the "He loves me, he loves me not..." game? Abby is just so adorable, hence the Adore Bingo card.  If you take a peek at what the Bingo card is tucked into, you will see one of the free PWCO digital frame stamps that is genersously being given out for your own personal use. Well, that's it for me, what will you make with the sketch this week?

P.S  Be SURE to check out the details right HERE!  A PWCO blog hop, a new RAM release, and prizes that can be won.  Save the date ladies, July 23, 2011.
Materials Used:


Copics Markers: W0 W1 W3, R24 R27 R29

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya