Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Creations - PWCO's July PaperCard Kit

Good Monday Morning!

Here I am again, very excited to share this card with you.  Today I get to show you yet another creation using PWCO's July 2011 PaperCard kit.  This kit is full of fabulous brightly colored and water themed papers, so what better stamp to use than PWCO's Wallie the Whale.  Wallie is part of the Aqua Amigos, and I am so in love with this set.  They are so cute, so easy to color, and just too much fun. Be sure to check out the matching sentiment stamps that go along with Wallie and his amigos, mine are ordered and I am waiting patiently for the mail LOL!

I went to town with the water theme this week.  I tried to make it look like Wallie was blowing water out of his spout with the wave flourished paper. The background paper is self explanatory; waves. I then played around with the coordinating ribbon to make it look like waves.  Have I mentioned that PWCO's PaperCard Kits always come with a bag full of matching embellishments?  As you can see, I used some of the ribbons, the brads and the buttons from this kit, to add the finishing touches.  I LOVE to coordinate.

Well, I hope I have urged you to get out your stash, to create, and to have fun.  What better way to start the week!
Materials Used
Paper: July 2011 PWCO PaperCard Kit 
B00, B02, R000, R27, E34, E42
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S.  Be sure to check out the PWCO blog for a sneek peak at the NEW PWCO release coming your way July 23, 2011.

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Crazy Challenge: Summertime
Paper Playtime: Summer
The Crafty Pad: Lot's of texture (twine, buttons, ribbon)