Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Creations - PWCO's July PaperCard Kit






















Good Morning,

This month I will be posting my PWCO creations on Monday. I am responsible for showing you nifty things one can create with the PaperWorks Co. July 2011 PaperCard kit.

Did you know that each month PWCO creates these fabulous kits, full of wonderful papers, matching cardstock and matching embellishments.  No more searching for matching ribbons and such, it is all in the kit.  The BEST part of this kit is the quality of course, and it is only $11.99 a month. Not to mention that it is always up to par with the current Season we happen to be in.

The PWCO July kit is a fun filled kit with oodles of outdoor papers that are bound to get your creative inspirations going. What better stamp to match this month's kit; Zoe the Swimmer.  I used the wonderful water wave paper for the center in attempts to make Zoe look like she was splashing about and making waves. The background paper was used to add dimension. To add to the water theme I took the cute fishy paper and added a tab to the lower left hand corner. AND, as I mentioned before, July's kit is packed with matching embellishments, so out came the ribbon and brads to finish off the card.  I have to say I am ALL about matching things up.
Materials Used
Hair: Y11 Y21 E97 E99
Skin: E00
YR07 B00 B02 C6
Hope this jump starts your week ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
All Sorts: Free and Easy July
Southern Girls Challenge: Bring out your inner child (I spent many a summers day swimming in my Oma's pool)