Monday, July 18, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps



Good Morning,

I am preparing for my daughter's 5th birthday and we are having Ariel come to visit. So that means I have about 12 invitations to make. Here is the first one. I always keep one for my daughter's memory box, and since Jayme likes purple, I personalized hers by adding her name in purple letters.

I used Mermaid and Friends, another adorable 2 Cute Rubber Stamp. The colors I used were dictated by my 5 year old. She went and got me the DVD so I could put the proper colors down on paper. LOL. She was more than pleased. Now, here is a little secret, I have photocopied this image after coloring it. So now all I have to do is cut out, glue on and send out the other 12 invitations. I will be sure to post a picture of all of them when they are done.

Don't forget that 2 Cute Rubber Stamps currently has a Bling It Up challenge going on HERE. Again, I have used my DCWV bling cardstock, so this would qualify.

Have a wonderful day ladies, we are kleening up here after a really bad storm, and it is grey, dismal and humid. How about you?

Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Craft Your Passion: Text it
CMC Copic Challenge: Use your favorite Copic Technique (blender fluid to create textured background)