Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #72






Good Morning,

Here we find ourselves having fun with The Pixie Cottage's Challenge #72. The theme this week is Anything But A Card, and we also have this fabby sketch for you.

I was stumped at first, but then I was inspired by an article in a Stampin Up magazine, that had a envelope similar to the one above.  It gave the dimensions, and that was about it, so I adapted it to become a gift card holder to one of my favorite Coffee Shops.  I wanted to incorporate the sketch too, so the inside  piece is based on sketch #72. I used the coffee card as the center rectangle, however I rotated it. 

The scrumptious stamp set is none other than The Pixie Cottages Love you a Latte set, available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  It is so versatile!  The fact that you can stamp it out and use it without having to color it really impresses me.  The image stands out on its own, and it comes with a miniature size Cafe latte stamp too, which was perfect in my case for making the front of my envelope.

What will you decide to tackle this week ladies?  The sketch, the theme, or will you walk on the wild side with me and tackle both?

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Sew Many Challenges: circles ( I used my scalloped circle punch and my circle punch for the tag)
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Anything Goes