Sunday, June 26, 2011

PaperWorks Co. ABAC Sunday


Good Morning,
I am back with my third ABAC creation for PaperWorks Co.
I was perusing the ScorPal site and came across this wonderful File Folder template. I have to say the directions were super easy to follow, and I only had to attempt it once! 


I am thrilled with how this turned out. I added my own personal touches, such as using the most adorable Wool Ewe  PWCO stamp to create a simple, but clean image on the box top brim.  I then added a PWCO tab inside to help organize and clean up my craft desk.  I now have a place to file all my pre-stamped images that clutter my workspace.
I was full of inspiration once I completed my project, so I moved on to create this matching 4 x4 card. I just love the feeling when a project comes together and the end result leaves me with a good feeling.


This would make a wonderful gift for friends and such. I may just have to try this one out again, perhaps at Christmas time, for some handmade, personalized gifts. Should you decided to try this out, please leave me a link. I would love to see what you do with it.

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes