Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 Cute Rubbers Stamps Sunday Inspiration



Good Morning,

Here is my 2 Cute Rubber Stamp Sunday Inspiration posting. I wanted to give this card a rustic, outdoor feel so I immediately gravitated to my stash of recycled corrugated cardboard.

Owl Miss You is an adorable stamp, available in digi form as well as rubber. I personally have him in rubber form, and he is one of my favorites. I just adore those big rimmed glasses he has on. What's not to love!

I colored him Kraft paper, with my prisma pencil crayons because I can get a really nice textured look.  It also leaves a bit of a shiny gleam to it, and that totally reminds me of feathers.   Yes I really tend to put thought into some of my cards, such as this one.  Most of my techniques have been trial and error, and I just really enjoy being inspired by all you talented ladies.  Thank you for all your posts, I learn something new each and every day simply by perusing your blogs.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Something Old, Something New (new basic grey paper, old recycled corrugated paper)
Freshly Brewed Blog: for the guys monthly challenge (for my father in law)