Sunday, June 5, 2011

2 Cute Little FireFighter Girl Stamp


Good Morning,

I am starting today off with a Sunday morning 2 Cute Rubber Stamps creation. This was one of the first 2 Cute Rubber Stamps I ever purchased. I have 2 daughters whom love to play dress up, and Little FireFighter Girl just reminds me of them.

I am teaching a class at Heather's Stamping Haven on Saturday June 25, 2011. This is one of the cards we will be making. I hope to see you there if you live in the area. If not, you can purchase this stamp in the 2 Cute Rubber Stamp store.

Enjoy your day ladies, and be sure to head over to the 2 Cute DT blog and play along with this weeks Spring theme challenge, HERE.   As long as your creation has something to do with Spring, it qualifies, and the good news is, by entering, you will be eligible to win some of your very own 2 Cute Stamps.

Happy Krafing,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
One Stop Craft Challenge: texture
Tuesday Throwdown: DIY embellishments (I made the tag myself by left over scraps) 
Simon Says Stamp and Show: your favorite stamp (she is my favorite 2Cute stamp)
Paper Sundaes: let's get sentimental