Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #69


Good Morning,

Welcome back to our Once Upon a Wednesday,  Pixie Cottage Challenge #69. The theme being "Tag You're it!" and the fab sketch is the one above. What will you create?  Will you tackle both the theme and the sketch, or will you separate them? 

I headed straight for these new tags from 7 Gypsies. I had the design papers and the tape to match, and thus this creation seemed to just come together rather easily for me. I like when that happens, don't you?  For the image I used "Hannah on a Swing", a beautiful Pixie Cottage stamp indeed, and she is available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, as well as Heather's Stamping Haven.

I can't wait to be inspired by your work this week.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Papertake Weekly: fancy a punch (use die's or punches) I used the daisy die for the flower
Tuesday Throwdown: die cuts (daisy die cut)
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything Goes
Let's Ink it Up: Embellish it