Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #66

Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage's "Once Upon a Wednesday" challenge #66. We have a marvelous sketch for you to use, and the theme for this challenge is " Happy Birthday". I chose to rotate the sketch and make another Easter Card, specifically because I borrowed this Buffy the Bunny and Easter Basket  Pixie Cottage stamp from Sheena, and Easter is this weekend! 

This stamp can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, as well as Heather's Stamping Haven.  Is she not the cutest little bunny? She is popped up, and she is also texturized by taking Copic blender solution, dabbing some on a cloth, and then pressing it down on the image. 

I am at a loss for words today ladies, so all I can do is wish you a fab Wednesday, and I can't wait to be inspired by all your entries.  Don't forget, you do not have to use a Pixie Cottage Stamp to participate, you simply have to use the theme and/or the sketch.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
My Sheri CRAFTS: Bunnies
Simply Create: Egg-tra Special