Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challeng #65


Good Morning,

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #65 is in full swing and we are using the adorable sketch above, along with the theme "For Mom or Special Lady".  Once again, you get to decide if you want to use the sketch and/or the theme.

I used the sketch but did not rotate the center image.  My niece turned 11 this week, so I needed a card.  She is the very first niece in our family, and so she is certainly one Special Little Lady!  All the other nieces and nephews have watched her grow up, and indeed she is a role model for them.  I took the time to scrapbook with her last year, and this year she has decided to do more of it.  I am glad that I have been able to share my passion for crafting with my family members.  I get really excited when I see them take an interest because I know first hand how enjoyable this hobby can be.

My background image is The Pixie Cottage's Pleasant Porch Swing  available for purchase at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.   Most people have been using Magnolia stamps with it, but  Sheena came over to craft in March, and she had the perfect TFG stamp for it.   Thanks Sheena she worked wonderfully!

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday ladies,
Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

Freshly Brewed Blog: Flowers
Frosted Designs: Brads
Sir Stampalot Challenge: Ladies and Fashion
Papertake Weekly:  Truly Dimensional (my girl and her hat are popped up
My Sheri CRAFTS: Buttons