Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Communion Cards



Good Morning,

I am back with another 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Saturday post.  Our family will be celebrating our nieces First Communions this coming May.  We have 3 nieces and so I will be in need of 3 cards. These are the first two cards, and  I chose "Little Angel" because I thought her very appropriate for the event. I added the cross charm, and the bling to balance out the silver, filling in the remainder with delicate pearls.  I will be sure to post the final card this week on my blog. I always find it interesting how changing up the design paper can give a very different feel to a card.  And each of our nieces have very different personalities, hence the variety in colors, specifically chosen with each girl in mind.

This stamp and all of Heidi's 2 Cute Digi stamps can be found HERE.  I am just so impressed with the selection of digital images; no matter what event is happening there is a digital stamp that relates to it.  Thanks Heidi!


2 Cute Rubber Stamps is still on the lookout for some Design Team and Guest DT members.  Are you interested?  If so please email Tanya J at britanya94@yahoo.com  

Happy Saturday, and a Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

ABC challenge: S is for sparkle - her wings have glitter glue on them and the rhinestones sparkles!
Totally Gorjuss: Bling it on (rhinestones and glitter glue on the wings)