Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps, Sassafras and Neutral grey



Good Morning,

This will be my last Saturday post before the new May schedule for
2 Cute Rubbers Stamps starts up. What this means ladies is that you will see bi-weekly Challenges, new Inspirational Posts, new stamps, and so much more. I am just so excited, and I hope that you are too.  For the month of May you will see me posting on Sundays.  We will have challenges for you to participate in starting May 3, 2011!  Hope to see you there!

Today I am using the Loli Hop Bunny 2 Cute rubber stamp.  This adorable stamp can be purchased in digital form at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy Store.   Loli can also be found in rubber form at Heather's Stamping Haven.

I just could not resist using some Sassafras paper this week, since the sun has been hiding, alot, I really needed a dose of color.  Considering how bold the paper is, I had to do very little with it.  I toned it down a bit with some neutral grey ribbon, to match this guys fur. Since red loli's are one of my favorites, I went with that, and to add a bit of dimension I poped the center out with my circle punch.  The eyelets were used to balance out the white space of the card and I went with a 5 x 3 1/2  card size this week, very non-traditional for me.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

Tuesday Throwdown:
Brads of eyelets
My Time To Craft: Perfect Pets
Paper Cutz: Anything Goes