Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sketches In Thyme Challenge #40



Good Morning ladies,

Sketches In Thyme is now on it's 40th Challenge, and  Team B is using this fab sketch from PageMaps. We hope you will be equally inspired to join us, and play along.  Remember, you can take what you need from the sketch, and the rest is up to you.

I for one put the title on the panel, and left out the tab on the left side.  I did stick with the sketch pretty much after that, although I did add a second yellow layer to balance all the soft tones.  This week my little one asked me to do a page for her book, so I chose these pictures that were taken in 2008.  I love the way she is playing with her toes in the sun!  I chose the soft pastel paper to match the cute little dress she was wearing.  My Jimmer Jam certainly loves her dresses!  I chose these rub-ons because she certainly loves the sun, but because when I was pregnant with her, this is the song I would sing.  It still soothes her when she is having a bad day.  She puts her head on my heart and listens to me sing it.  Sigh, she is now almost 5 and I just hope she remains as happy and as cuddly.



For the month of March our sponsor is Pizzazz Aplenty, and all the rhinestones and pearls on my layout come from there.  I adore the wide selection Judy offers, and the fact that you can get pearls in a 2mm size, all the way up to the 5mm size. If you take a look at the bottom of my page, I also used one of the Crystal Stick pins from her shop.  They really sparkle!  I also used a Rimstone on the heart brad in the center of the butterfly.  They look like brads, but they are not.  Very Cool!



Pizzazz Aplenty began with only a bit of bling and some ribbon, but over the past few months, we've added so much more. . . from cardstock to cellophane bags, as well as a variety of embellishments for your cardmaking or scrapbooking projects. , ,  stick pins, brads, buttons, cords, twines, laces, lots of ribbon, and over 20 choices of colors in our flatback pearls and rhinestones.   Our two newest additions to the inventory are The Best Glue Ever, and the Embellie Gellie - tools to make your crafting sooo much easier!
 
Please stop by and take a look at our store: Pizzazz Aplenty

Remember, there's no such thing, as too much bling!
Judy Bennett.


The prize Judy has offered is as follows:
One package each of: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm flatback Fuchsia Pearls
One package each of: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm flatback White Pearls
One package each of: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm flatback Clear Rhinestones
One package each of: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm flatback Gold Rhinestones
One package (5 yards) Amazing Aquamarine Dream String
One package (10 yards) Red and White Baker's Twine
One Gel Picker
Total value is over $15.00

Thank you for reading my LONG post,  Happy Krafting!
Hugs
Tanya