Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #63





Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage Challenge #63.  The theme this week is STITCHING, and we have the lovely sketch to help inspire you as well.  I want to thank my friend Sheena, for lending me this adorable Magnolia stamp.  She fits perfectly with The Wishing Well Pixie Cottage stamp.  This is one of the new stamps available this month at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More!

I switched up the sketch by rotating it, then rotating the oval to incorporate my Easter Sentiment. I started this on Saturday during my craft day with Sheena, but I only managed to finish it on Sunday. I spent the afternoon chatting and pre-organinzing what I plan to create in the next couple of weeks. I have to say it was the first time I had someone come over and craft in my space, and I quite enjoyed it. My girls joined us for a bit, and I was even brave enough to let them use my Copics. They were super careful, and only had to stop when I noticed some of the barrels getting black on them. FYI, the blending solution and a Q-tip cleaned them up super quick!

Happy Krafting ladies, enjoy this weeks challenge.
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

A Spoonful of Sugar : Easter
My Sheri CRAFTS: Springtime
Tottaly Gorjuss: Spring has Sprung
Stamp Something: Spring Somethings
Let's Ink it Up: Die Cut/ Punches (my 2 oval punches for the sentiment)