Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #62


Good Morning,

How are you all this morning?  Once Upon A Wednesday over at The Pixie Cottage is now on Challenge #62, and the sweet sketch above it the one we are using.  The Theme is SPARKLE!  You can use the sketch, the theme or both.  I just love choices don't you?

For my card I chose to use  The Pixie Cottage "Have a Sweet Day" stamp by ArTish.  It is one of the amazing background stamps now available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  I used the sketch, then added a bit of sparkle to her shoes.  The paper I used has a tiny bit of sparkle in it as well.  I was inspired to use the doily when I saw Cindy's post a while back, and it really stuck with me so I gave it a shot.  Thanks Cindy!

I have a dilemma ladies,  I stole this lollipop out of my daughter's Valentine bag.  I was going to give it to one of the little girls we know for her birthday, but then my husband asks me "What if she gave us the lollipop in the first place?"  Ugg, does this fall into the re-gifting category.  LOL.

Happy Krafting,  I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

Papertake Weekly: Something nice and girlie
Stamp Something: Something Sweet