Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge #105


Good Morning,

Michelle's Scrapbooking and More is sponsoring Inspirational Card Sketches this week, and I was asked to participate.  I really loved the sketch, and I just had to use this NEW Pixie Cottage Love you a Latte stamp set. 

I don't know about you, but I LOVE brown. I used some of my Kraft paper from The Kraft Outlet to mount the squares and to frame the card, tattering the edges a bit. I then went to town with my brown copic markers.  I think my goal is to own all of the E Copics.  They seem to be the ones I use the most.

This card reminds me of the days when I had free time to sit in my favorite coffee shop, sipping a good cup of Java, while reading the paper, and people watching. I think I will add an envelope in the card, and insert a coffee coupon asking my husband on a date.  The girls love when my sisters come over to babysit, so I think a nice coffee shop date, holding hands and chatting over a nice latte would be wonderful. How about you?

 Happy Krafting and I hope you play along with the ICS sketch #105 challenge this week.
Hugs,
Tanya