Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Takes @ Sketches In Thyme



Good Morning,

Today we get to enjoy another Tuesday Takes Card Challenge #13 @ Sketches In Thyme.  This week we have brought back a wonderful Mojo Monday Sketch for you to use, and as usual I am very excited to see all your different takes on the sketch.

My card is pretty simple this week. I chose the bingo card, and worked the card around that, keeping with the Black and Creme color scheme. I used both my Copic markers and my prisma color pencils on Suitcase Ruby. This card reminds me of the wonderful feeling I get when I am on my journey home after a vacation. I love getting away, but there is always a nice feeling knowing I am on my way back to the comforts of my own personal space. Can you relate?

By choosing to play, you will be entered into the monthly draw, and February's prize is this Glimmer Mist package.


Happy Krafting ladies, good luck with this challenge. 
Tanya